The Benefits of a Good Bank
Working for a good bank should be good for your life, too. So we work hard to ensure it is. Whether your personal goals include going to college, having a baby, or sending your kids to college, we’re here to support you.
We also believe your work life should take some of the work out of life – making your life easier so you can be more effective on the job and off. So we provide programs that help to keep you close to your family so you don't miss the first steps, the recital, or the ball game. We try to make sure you have time to do the things that are important to you. In short, we believe your work success should support your life success.
Just take a look at our benefits listed below and you’ll see how. For detailed benefit information and eligibility requirements, go to RBSAmericasHR.com.
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Banking Services
- Health Benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Reimbursement Accounts: Health Care and Dependent Care
- Retirement Plans
- Adoption Assistance/Adoption Leave: Financial assistance up to the maximum amount allowed under IRS regulations and one week of paid leave per adoption.
- CFG Scholars: Scholarship program for your dependents.
- Domestic Partner Coverage: Medical, Dental, Vision, Spouse Life and AD&D benefits are available for same-sex and opposite-sex domestic partners.
- Educational Assistance Program: Tuition reimbursements for courses that help advance your career.
- Employee Sabbaticals: A three-month paid sabbatical to work in the community.
- Flexible Work Arrangements: Flextime, reduced work schedules, part-time, job sharing and telecommuting are some of the options your department may offer.
- LifeCare Discount Center: A comprehensive site that brings more than 300 special RBS Citizens Bank discounts to your desktop.
- Health Advocate: If you participate in our health plan you can take advantage of this service to find qualified doctors, identify "best-in-class" medical institutions for a serious illness or injury, handle elder care issues, and resolve eligibility, benefits and claims issues.
- Legal Services Plan: Gives you access to a network of participating attorneys for consultation and advice.
- Pet Insurance: Group discount on comprehensive medical coverage for your pets for unexpected illnesses or accidents.
- WageWorks® Commuter Program: A program to help you save money on commuting expenses.